Looking for best mobile apps for Intraday Trading? In this blog, you will find list of Top 5 Mobile Apps for Intraday Trading. As the technology is progressing, the number of users of mobile trading are increasing rapidly. Now a days, as a stock market trader, it is essential to stay updated with every minute movement of the market.
The handy Mobile apps and high-speed internet have made the life of traders very simple and faster. Here Rapid Tips introduce 5 Best Intraday Trading Mobile App, that helps you to stay updated in the market.
Moneycontrol is one of the most popular mobile application for stock market news and updates. This app provides vast details about stock market along with all the latest news and information about the companies.
This App provides a forum section, where investors and traders can post their views about different stocks. In this app you will also find the price of global indices. It supports Android and iOS platform.
- Easy to Use: Easy navigation to portfolio, watchlist, financial data, search bar with voice search option for stock, index, news, commodities, etc.
- Latest Market Data: Latest quotes of stocks, futures and option, commodities, mutual funds from BSE, NSE, MCX, and NCDX.
- News: News related to markets, business and economy with all-day coverage.
- Personalized Watchlist: You can add your favourite stock to watchlist and you can also make a watchlist for mutual funds, commodities, futures. It also provides timely alerts in form of news and corporate action.
- Portfolio: Easy monitor your portfolio and this app also provides time to time updates of performance of your portfolio.
#2 Yahoo Finance:
Yahoo Finance application is the classic app for intraday trading. This app provides news and information about stock and offers live streaming of NSE and BSE quotes. The trader has to open account on the application. This app allows you to create unlimited watch list.
- Access real-time stock information.
- Get real time stock quotes and personalized news of stocks in your watchlist.
- You can track performance of your personal portfolio.
- All the financial information is available with sleek, intuitive navigation.
- Stock chart is also available.
#3 Stock Edge:
Stock Edge is India’s one of the best Equity market analytics and research application that provides you to perform 360 – degree perspective research of stocks. This app helps Indian Stock market investors and traders to do their own research and take better decisions by providing them with end of the day analytics, visualization and alerts.
- Section with daily updates for filtered major market tracking with News, NSE & BSE corporate announcements, corporate actions, Forthcoming events and more.
- This app also provides different scanners such as: Price scans, Last week high/low, Last Month high/low, 52 weeks high/low, etc.
- FII/FPI & DII cash and derivatives with strong historical data visualization Daily, Monthly and yearly.
- You can use my investor group section to create your own group of investors with their multiple names and along with that you can track big investment deals.
- Sector Research: Sector performance, sector List, Industry in a sector, Companies in a sector/Industry, price movement of 30 days presented in a simple graph, gainers, losers etc.
#4 Economic Times (ET) Markets:
ET Market is another best stock market app which provide latest business news. This app allows you to track all the latest indicators as per your preference.
- One-stop platform for mutual fund news, portfolio updates, NAVs, fund analysis, SIP calculator
- Follow stock quotes real time, and also get tips on intraday trading, F&O stock, commodities, forex market, ETFs on the go.
- To track Sensex, Nifty and Live charts and get share price with advanced technical charting.
- This app is very easy to use, just swipe to build, manage and access your portfolio; you will get customized news, analysis and data of the Indian stock market.
- Get analyses/expert views, participate in discussions / conversations through comments.
#5 NSE Mobile Trading App:
NSE mobile trading application gives live streaming of NSE quotes and market monitoring features. The analytical charts help traders to understand the daily movements of the stock prices. The application also provides trading across different asset classes like equities, commodities, currency, etc..
- A comprehensive trading and market monitoring platform.
- Real – time streaming quotes, with a simple and user-friendly interface for all type of users.